Visual Commander v3.3.1 - March 14, 2022
- Fixed UnauthorizedAccessException in DeleteCompletedSessions.
Visual Commander v3.3.0 - January 4, 2022
- Improved Visual Studio theme support.
Visual Commander v3.2.3 - November 23, 2021
- Fixed NullReferenceException when starting macro recording in Visual Studio 2022.
Visual Commander v3.2.2 - July 29, 2021
- Fixed EnvDTE FileNotFoundException in Visual Studio 2022 Preview 2.1.
Visual Commander v3.2.1 - July 24, 2021
- Restored assembly resolution from GAC.
Visual Commander v3.2.0 - July 13, 2021
- Added support for Visual Studio 2022.
- Stopped support for Visual Studio 2015.
Visual Commander v3.1.3 - March 7, 2021
- Added Roslyn workspace support in VS 2019 16.9.0 for the professional edition.
Visual Commander v3.1.2 - September 27, 2019
- Fixed "System.InvalidOperationException: An attempt was made to transition a task to a final state when it had already completed" in VS 2019 16.3.0 for the professional edition when opening a command editor.
- Fixed "System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: Void Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpCompilationOptions..ctor" in VS 2019 16.3.0 for the professional edition when compiling a command using C# 6.0/8.0.
Visual Commander v3.1.1 - March 2, 2019
- Fixed System.InvalidOperationException: 'Specified element is already the logical child of another element. Disconnect it first.' in VS 2019 RC for the professional edition when opening a command editor.
- Fixed System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpCompilationOptions..ctor' in VS 2019 RC for the professional edition when compiling a command using C# 6.0/8.0.
Visual Commander v3.1.0 - December 26, 2018
- Added support for C# 8.0 in VS 2019 for the professional edition.
- Increased initialization priority for the extension.
- Fixed the Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.14.0 version mismatch compiler warning.
Visual Commander v3.0.0 - December 21, 2018
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1.1.
- Changed the extension loading type to background load.
- Stopped support for Visual Studio 2012/2013.
- Fixed the inability to type chars mapped to Ctrl+Alt+Digit in the snippet editor.
Visual Commander v2.8.1 - August 9, 2017
- Improved vsix manifest correctness for Visual Studio Marketplace.
Visual Commander v2.8 - August 8, 2017
- Added the explicit option to change the default language.
- Added existing editor window activation on editing already opened snippet.
- Added automatic closing of the corresponding opened editor on deleting a snippet.
- Added automatic closing of the opened temporary macro editor on starting new macro recording.
- Disabled editing of a snippet with unsupported language version.
Visual Commander v2.7 - July 5, 2017
- Added command and extension examples.
- Added System.Core and Microsoft.CSharp to default references.
- Added the root Common7\IDE folder to reference assembly search in VS 2017.
Visual Commander v2.6.3 - February 24, 2017
- Added common IDE dll references resolution in Visual Studio 2017.
Visual Commander v2.6.2 - January 29, 2017
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 RC.3+26127.
Visual Commander v2.6.1 - December 15, 2016
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate December update.
Visual Commander v2.6 - November 23, 2016
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate.
- Added the ability to remove default references with '-'.
- Stopped support for Visual Studio 2010.
Visual Commander v2.5 - August 26, 2016
- Added support for SQL Server Management Studio 2016.
- Added recording for the Edit.LineDelete command.
Visual Commander v2.4.1 - August 13, 2016
- Added the ability to compile snippets with C# v6.0 in VS 2015+ for the professional edition.
Visual Commander v2.4 - July 12, 2016
- Added support for Visual Studio "15" Preview 3.
- Added IntelliSense support for mscorlib.dll classes in VS 2015+ for the professional edition.
Visual Commander v2.3 - December 14, 2015
- Added IntelliSense and syntax highlighting for snippets editing in VS 2015 for the professional edition.
- Added commands sorting ignoring & for the professional edition.
- Added the V&Cmd hotkey for the main menu.
- Fixed the "Include debug information" checkbox color for the dark theme for the professional edition.
- Fixed an error when referencing GAC assemblies from common code modules for the professional edition.
Visual Commander v2.2 - September 4, 2015
- Added the ability to debug command execution for the professional edition.
- Added automatic camel case conversion for keyboard binding friendly command names in the professional edition.
Visual Commander v2.1 - August 29, 2015
- Added friendly command names for keyboard bindings to the professional edition.
- Added the command id to the default name for new snippets.
- Fixed the inability to edit C# snippets with the professional edition in Visual Studio 2015.
- Fixed the very rare NullReferenceException in VsTextViewCommandFilter.Exec.
Visual Commander v2.0 - May 28, 2015
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Added a check for simultaneous snippets file modification from different Visual Studio instances.
Visual Commander v1.6 - March 3, 2014
- Professional Edition: Added the ability to create common code modules for commands and extensions.
- Professional Edition: Added the ability to reorder extensions.
- Added the ability to run commands from the Commands window with the new Run button and by double-clicking.
- Added "Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic" to default VB code snippets.
Added recording for the
- Added icons to Visual Commander tool windows.
Visual Commander v1.5 - December 23, 2013
- Professional Edition: Added navigation to relevant code from compiler errors.
- Added recording for the Edit.FormatSelection and Edit.FormatDocument commands.
- Improved alignment for displayed command bindings in the main VCmd menu.
Visual Commander v1.4.1 - December 12, 2013
- Fixed loss of custom command names on toolbar buttons introduced with v1.4.
Visual Commander v1.4 - December 11, 2013
- Professional Edition: Added the ability to reorder and sort commands.
- Added the Save Macro as Command menu item.
Visual Commander v1.3 - November 27, 2013
- Professional Edition: Added support for up to 99 commands and 50 extensions.
- Professional Edition: Integrated the Visual Studio text editor for code editing.
- Professional Edition: Added syntax highlighting for C# snippets editing.
Added recording for the Edit.FindNextSelected, Edit.FindPreviousSelected, Edit.FindNext and
- Added the ability to select default language for new commands and extensions by selecting the macro language.
- Fixed ReflectionTypeLoadException when several different Visual Studio versions were installed on the same machine.
- Fixed FileNotFoundException for custom assemblies referenced with the full path.
- Improved storage processing to preserve CR in code.
- Improved exception handling from commands and extensions.
Visual Commander v1.2.1 - November 18, 2013
- Added recording of the Find Next and Find Previous commands from the Find and Replace dialog in Visual Studio 2012/2013.
- Added recording of the Edit.SelectToLastGoBack command.
Visual Commander v1.2 - November 11, 2013
- Added the ability to record and playback keystrokes in the Visual Studio text editor.
- Added support for Integrated Shell.
- Added System.Xaml to default references.
- Increased the code area in the snippet editor.
- Fixed rare unsaved changes propagation from the snippet editor.
Visual Commander v1.1 - October 10, 2013
- Added export/import for commands and extensions.
- Added the ability to disable extensions.
- Added automatic saving of code on Compile and Run/Install.
- Changed default location of Commands and Extensions tool windows to docked near Solution Explorer.
Visual Commander v1.0 - September 17, 2013
Copyright 2008 - 2022
Vlasov Studio (Best in class Visual Studio extensions and tools)