Task Canvas v1.8.0 - November 8, 2018
Added maximize, minimize and restore buttons for each code block.
- Added the "Add Note" dialog to choose a note name and syntax coloring.
- Removed the horizontal scrollbar in a code block when the wrap mode is turned on.
- Increased minimal code block height from 100px to 120px.
Task Canvas v1.7.0 - November 2, 2018
- Implemented a new canvas layout algorithm that takes into account number of lines in a code block and more
intelligently distributes code blocks over several columns.
- Added a new option "For each task, maintain open documents".
- Renamed the option "Save startup projects configuration" to "For each task, maintain startup projects configuration".
- Renamed the toolbar button "Open source document" to "Go to source document".
Task Canvas v1.6.0 - August 22, 2018
- Added the ability to copy notes, code blocks, tabs and startup projects from the current task to other tasks using the "Copy to Other Task" dialog.
- Redirected message box notifications for missing source files to the Output window.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException when switching tasks and missing a source file for a code block.
Task Canvas v1.5.4 - July 12, 2017
- Fixed startup projects reset when "Save startup projects configuration" is not set.
Task Canvas v1.5.3 - July 12, 2017
- Added the option to automatically save and restore the startup projects configuration for each task.
- Fixed the conflict with ReSharper generating NotImplementedException in JetBrains...GetModifiedFiles.
Task Canvas v1.5.1 - January 27, 2017
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 RC.3+26124.
Task Canvas v1.5 - January 1, 2017
- Added task notes.
- Added the ability to export and import a task.
- Added the ability to reorder code blocks by dragging.
- Added existing comments to method blocks.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 RC build 26014.
- Fixed COMException in EnvDTE.Documents.GetEnumerator on adding a code block when an inactive project properties tab is opened.
Task Canvas v1.4.1 - December 5, 2016
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 RC.
Task Canvas v1.4 - September 28, 2016
- Added support for ReSharper in file blocks.
- Added the ability to open definition blocks for C++.
- Added support for autonomous find in code blocks.
- Added support for opening find in files with the selected text from code blocks.
- Added build selection context for code blocks.
- Added support for opening method and selection blocks from peek definition when target is another file.
- Added the ability to close a code block with the middle click on the tab name.
- Added support for scrollbar navigation points in code blocks with projection.
- Added current caret position to new file blocks.
- Added scrolling to the caret when opening a file block.
- Improved reliability of opening standard documents in the main Visual Studio window.
- Disabled Task Canvas for html files.
- Disabled automatic opening of the Task Canvas window for temporary solutions like single file editing.
- Removed window splitter from file blocks.
- Removed zoom control from code blocks.
Task Canvas v1.3 - August 24, 2016
- Added the window position option to open Task Canvas in a standard document tab in the main Visual Studio window.
- Added the startup option to selectively open the Task Canvas window with a solution.
- Added the before closing confirmation option.
- Added the menu and keyboard commands to open and activate the Task Canvas window.
- Added support for project reloading.
Task Canvas v1.2 - June 27, 2016
- Added a tab tooltip with the full document path.
- Fixed missing underscores in a tab title.
- Prevented find in files results opening in a code block in the Task Canvas window.
Task Canvas v1.1 - May 31, 2016
- Added the ability to directly open a method definition from method name as a code block for C#/VB.
- Added the Task Canvas context menu to html and xaml editors.
- Added automatic scrolling of the code block view on creation past empty left space.
- Added the ability to open the source document for the selected code block.
- Added a convenience toolbar button to write an email to support.
- Removed outline and breakpoint/bookmark margins from code blocks.
- Fixed loss of keyboard focus when opening a new code block from an existing one.
- Fixed selection of the first code block when activating the Task Canvas window.
- Fixed old tasks when creating a new solution.
Task Canvas v1.0 - May 23, 2016
Copyright 2008 - 2018
Vlasov Studio (Visual Studio extensions and tools)