Favorite Documents v2.4.0 - February 6, 2019
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2.2.
- Stopped support for Visual Studio 2012/2013.
Favorite Documents v2.3.2 - December 10, 2017
- Fixed extra large icons when display scale set to more than 100%.
Favorite Documents v2.3.1 - January 29, 2017
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 RC.3+26127.
Favorite Documents v2.3 - January 24, 2017
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate.
- Stopped support for Visual Studio 2010.
Favorite Documents v2.2 - August 7, 2016
- Added support for Visual Studio "15".
- Set Favorite Documents tool window to dock near Solution Explorer by default.
- Prevented global favorites file overwrite when adding a solution specific favorite.
- Removed empty disabled folders from the Favorites menu.
Favorite Documents v2.1 - July 7, 2015
- Added the ability to create one level of subfolders.
- Added save and restore of the cursor position in a favorite document.
- Fixed duplicate entries when adding the same document with different path case.
Favorite Documents v2.0 - June 14, 2015
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Added the ability to create favorites to external documents (pdf, doc), urls and programs.
- Added the ability to create favorites to classes, methods and class members.
- Added Visual Studio theming for the Favorite Documents tool window.
- Added the ability for global favorites to open solution relative documents.
- Added tooltips with the favorite path to the Organize Favorites dialog and Favorite Documents tool window.
- Added remembering for the selected folder when adding a favorite.
- Added the ability to add multiple favorites at once from the Solution Explorer.
- Added the Drag to reorder label to the Organize Favorites dialog.
- Fixed inability to create a favorite to a folder from the Source Control Explorer on a non-English Visual Studio edition.
Favorite Documents v1.7 - October 23, 2013
- Added Source Control Explorer integration for Visual Studio 2012/2013.
- Added support for Team Explorer (Integrated Shell).
- Fixed small dialog sizes in Visual Studio 2012/2013.
Favorite Documents v1.6 - July 3, 2013
- Added support for Visual Studio 2013.
Favorite Documents v1.5 - January 19, 2012
- Added the ability to create links to folders in Source Control Explorer.
- Added the ability to favorite documents from the Solution Explorer context menu.
Renamed the context menu item to create a Solution Explorer link to
Add SE link to favorites
Favorite Documents v1.4 - December 8, 2011
- Added support for Visual Studio 11.
Favorite Documents v1.3 - December 5, 2011
- Added the ability to open a solution in a new Visual Studio instance holding the Ctrl key.
Favorite Documents v1.2 - August 11, 2011
- Added the ability to favorite folders, projects and other items in Solution Explorer.
- Added the ability to favorite solutions.
- Added the duplication check when adding a favorite.
Favorite Documents v1.1 - August 4, 2011
- Added the ability to create global (machine wide, cross solution) favorites.
- Added the Add all open documents to favorites command.
- Added the Favorite Documents tool window.
- Added support for the .cs [Design], .vb [Design] and .h [Design] views.
- Increased maximum number of supported folders in the Favorites menu from 9 to 50.
- Added file and folder icons to the Organize Favorites dialog.
- Corrected mouse drag threshold in the Organize Favorites dialog according to system settings.
- Added Alt shortcuts to Organize Favorites dialog buttons.
Favorite Documents v1.0 - July 24, 2011
Copyright 2008 - 2019
Vlasov Studio (Innovative Visual Studio extensions and tools)